VERSACLEAN ( SAPPHIRE SCIENTIFIC ) 200
Higher productivity and better results
Boost your cleaning versatility and efficiency with the high performance VERSACLEAN 200,
superior quality and unmatched mobility of VersaClean 200 extractors.
These machines are ideal for contract cleaning companies with its rotomoulded plastic body and upright design they can take abuse.
With only two switches, pump and vac, no adjustable components and easy cleaning of filters, these machines are designed to deal with the daily rigors of the contract cleaning business.
The 6.6″ Lamb Ametek vac motor can run upto 75ft of hose.
Improve your access to large facilities, upper floors, and tight spaces while delivering the best possible cleaning.
- Easier to transport and store than leading competitors – balanced and compact!
- Lower amp draw – optimized performance for standard circuits
- Durable with highest quality components.
- US-built by Legend Brands
- Locking casters hold unit secure during use
- Clamshell construction allows for easy access to components for maintenance
- Convenient. Side-mounted switches are easy to reach and feature protective caps
- Protected under Sapphire Scientific’s exclusive portable extractors warranty
OPERATING PRESSURE: 1.4 MPa (200 PSI)
CLOSED WATER LIFT: 348 cm
VACUUM MOTOR: LAMB AMETEK 6.6″ TRIPLE STAGE MOTOR
TANK CAPACITIES: Solution: 45.4 L Recovery: 37. L
HEATER: NONE, INLINE HEATER AVAILABLE AS ADD ON ACCESSORY
DIMENSIONS (H × L × W): 105.4 × 76.8 × 50.2 cm
WEIGHT: 43 kg
AMPS: Circuit 1: 8.5 A Circuit 2: 7.6 A
FREQUENCY: 50 Hz
CONSTRUCTION: Rotomolded polyethylene housing and handle; 10 in. semi-pneumatic wheels.
POWER CORD: Two 7.6 m cords