As well as its leak-proof tank, Neptune 15 (formerly known as Bastion 15) users benefits from the following features:
- A wide and stable base to prevent the sprayer from falling over during filling.
- An EXTERNAL safety valve and pressure limiter – external so that the user does not have to put his hand inside the tank to change the switch. The safety valve prevents over-pressurising of the pressure bottle and especially when applying herbicides, it prevents over-application and spray drift contamination.
- For convenient storage and transportation, Neptune handle and lance can be placed in an upright position at the side of the tank
- Don’t carry by the straps or by the hose!! We provide a carrying strap between the two lids.
- Spray operators are trained to spray at the correct pressure but, unbelievably, most knapsacks do not have a pressure gauge. Neptune does!
- Another danger to operator safety is damage to the back muscles caused by leaning forward when spraying. Our famous telescopic lance means that the operator can choose the optimum lance length to match his height! Additionally, the padded shoulder straps and waist belt ensure a secure and comfortable hold on the back.
- Finally but perhaps most importantly, all Neptune sprayers have viton seals for maximum chemical compatibility.