Unsmoke Degrease All
- Tough enough to remove heavy smoke and grease residues on painted surfaces, metal, concrete, tile, sealed or unsealed wood, hard floors and wet cleanable fabrics
- Powers through greasy soils on carpets and upholstery
- Gentle enough to use as a traffic lane cleaner or upholstery pre-spray
- Unsmoke Degrease-All cuts through the heaviest grease, oil & soot residues.
It is also tough enough to remove the heaviest smoke odors!
Degrease-All features tough cleaning agents formulated to remove silt and soot from walls, wood and many other surfaces.
It is well known that structural fires deposit a great deal of soot, debris, and greasy soils on interior surfaces and building contents. Removal of this contamination is necessary in order to restore the appearance and odor of the building. Degrease-All is a general-purpose cleaner and degreaser that meets this need.
Degrease-All contains water soluble solvents, corrosion inhibition agents, soil suspension agents, grease cutting surfactants, and alkaline builders.
- The product loosens, emulsifies, and suspends particulate and greasy soils.
- Degrease-All can be used on hard surfaces and even certain textiles.
- This popular product removes smoke residues, grease, and other difficult soils from painted surfaces, metal, concrete, tile, sealed or unsealed wood, hard floors, and wet cleanable fabrics.
- Safe for use in many situations, Degrease-All is nonflammable, non-corrosive, and has no intoxicating fumes. It has been called the most effective traffic lane cleaner and wet-cleanable upholstery pre-spray in the industry!
Degrease-All is intended for use on all water cleanable materials, including the following:
- Carpeted traffic lanes
- Hard floors (note: Degrease-All is alkaline and will damage or remove water based floor coatings.)
- Painted surfaces
- Sealed or unsealed wood