For the pre-treatment and initial decontamination of urine-contaminated soft surfaces.
1) Test in an inconspicuous area for color fastness before using.
2) Mix 1 cup (8 ounces) of Urinse with enough water to make one gallon of ready-to-use (RTU) solution (63 mL
per L). Use warm water.
3) Liberally spray or pour RTU onto the contaminated surfaces and backing materials and gently work in with a soft
brush or white towel.
4) Allow 5 to15 minutes contact time.
5) Rinse with clear water and extract by wet vacuuming or blotting with absorbent white towels.