Not just a masking agent – provides effective odour neutralisation at low concentrations.
A blend of essential oils and perfume components that produce a pleasant odour and neutralises a wide range of offensive and unpleasant odours including cooking smells and sickness.
Use in the control of odours emanating from bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, nurseries, rest areas, smoking rooms, waste bins etc. Also ideal for controlling animal odours in kennels, and bedding materials.
Natural Odour Neutraliser:
- Either used on a surface or against airborne odours, will either neutralise the odour or at least reduce it to a more acceptable level.
- Immediately effective on tobacco, cooking and sickness smells
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria such as Staphylococcus Aureus and Pseudom Aeruginosa.
- Neutralises odours while more permanent remedies are sought (Bioremediation, physical cleaning etc)
- Sanitises as it deodourises the air
- Highly effective in sick rooms and nursing homes.
- Is safe to use in the presence of asthmatics.
- Used continuallywill provide a residual effect, which will impede the recurrence of odour.
Natural Odour Neutraliser is highly concentrated so only one or two sprays from the trigger is required for an average sized room or cabin.
Use as a support measure after taking steps to eliminate the source of the odour (biological treatment, physical removal etc.).
May be directly sprayed from the trigger bottle or may be incorporated into powders, such as clay granules, cat litter, detergents etc. May be used through wall mounted dispensers or fogging units in static areas where odours occur frequently.
Useful for covering large areas i.e. waste tips, yards, pig slurry effluent etc.
Adding water-soluble Natural Odour Neutraliser to rinse water is a very effective method of general odour control when odours become resident within the substrate.