removing oily, greasy soils. High performance cleaning along with environmental responsibility.
Contains no VOCs, phosphates, or surfactants.
FOR GENERAL CLEANING:
with 1 gallon of water. Damp wipe or rinse.
For Extremely Soiled Areas: Dilute 4 oz. (120 ml.) One Earth Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser with
1 gallon (3.78 litre) of water. Apply to surface, allow a short dwell time and agitate with brush or pad,
then damp wipe or rinse.
1) Post wet floor signs. Protect areas not being cleaned from overspray.
2) Use a pressure sprayer to apply RTU solution to the surface. Use a coarse spray and do not generate
aerosol. Allow a 5 to 10 minute dwell time but do not allow solution to dry on the surface.
3) For floors, use a rotary buffer with a nylon grit brush to agitate surface. For counter tops and vertical
surfaces, use a hand brush to agitate the surface.
4) Use high pressure water to rinse the surface. Be sure to vacuum all waste water. Inspect surface for
standing water and remove. Rinse thoroughly.
5) Establish good drying conditions. If the surface has stains caused by rust or mineral residue, or if
the grout must be brightened, use One Earth™ Concrete, Tile and Grout Brightener and follow the
product’s label directions. Follow the label directions for this product.