Pre-treatment of protein based stains. Removes biological stains, proteins and grease.
- For use on carpets and textiles, mattresses, outdoor furniture, car seats etc.
- Ideal for application in restaurants, kitchen carpets, hotels etc.
- Works on almost all textiles.
- Highly effective, short dwell time.
Highly effective on the following protein stains:
- Cheese & dairy products
- Milk and egg based stains
- Baby food/formula
- Food based grease and oil
- Ice cream
- Grass stains
Directions for use:
Apply with a sprayer to the area being cleaned and allow 10 minutes dwell, agitate and then rinse extract with plain water. On upholstery apply and remove the soiling with a dampened micro fibre cloth. Reactor can also be used in combination with Fusion Clean or be rinse extracted.
Mix 2 measuring scoops (25-30g) of Reactor with 1 litre of hot water (40-60 C)
Rinse initially with plain water, once the soiling has been removed fully rinse using an acid rinse such as Final Phase or Crystal Rinse, as directed on the product label.
Once mixed the solution is effective for up to 48 hours. Test for colour stability in an inconspicuous area prior to use.