The natural odour neutraliser does not mask odours and provides effective odour neutralisation at low concentrations. It’s made from a blend of essential oils and perfume components and neutralises a wide range of offensive and unpleasant odours including cooking smells and sickness. It can be used to control odours emanating from bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, nurseries, rest areas, smoking rooms, waste bins etc. Also ideal for controlling animal odours in kennels, and bedding materials. It is highly concentrated and only one or two sprays are required for an average sized room or cabin. Note: these are refill bottles and a spray bottle is needed.
- Sizes: 500ml and 5-litres.
- Immediately effective on tobacco, cooking and sickness smells
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria such as Staphylococcus Aureus and Pseudom Aeruginosa.
- Sanitises as it deodorises the air.
- Highly effective in sick rooms and nursing homes.
- Is safe to use in the presence of asthmatics.
- Used continually will provide a residual effect, which will impede the recurrence of odour.