€33.46 incl. VAT
MA 90 is a solvent-based, stain-proof, colour enhancer with excellent properties to leave a semi-gloss satin finish on natural stone and materials with non-polished finishes and a medium to medium-high degree of absorption.
MA 90 is able to give the treated surface an in-depth wet look, even on particularly absorbent materials, creating at the same time a semi-polished surface finish and a warm colouring that enhances the natural grain and specific aesthetics of the surface.
MA 90 confers excellent water-repellent and stain-proof qualities. It is resistant to UV rays, will not yellow over time and is suitable for use on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
Basaltina - Lava Stone
Manufactured Stone (Eco-stone)
The product is not suitable for use on polished surfaces.
✓ Provides stain-resistant abilities to the surface
✓ Provides water repellency to the surface
✓ Provides oil repellency to the surface
✓ Strong colour-enhancer
✓ Resistant to UV rays
✓ Will not yellow over time
Brush, Lambswool applicator, roller
• Carefully clean the surface, making sure to remove any dust or dirt present.
• Never apply MA 90 to wet or damp surfaces.
• Apply MA 90 to surfaces with a temperature of between +5 and +40°C
• Any adjacent surfaces not being treated with the product must be protected.
• Apply an even, abundant coat of product to a clean, dry surface with the preferred tool, making sure to create an even layer to cover the whole surface being treated.
• Wait about 5-10 minutes and proceed to distribute any product excess on the application area, taking care to even them out with the same tool, until the finished surface is even and homogeneous. This operation may not be necessary on particularly absorbent surfaces.
• After no less than 4-6 hours from the application but in any case, on a completely dry surface, it is possible to buff up the polished effect of MA 90 by dry brushing. This operation is performed by brushing the surface, dry, using a standard floor polisher (1.5 HP, 175 rpm) with a white or lambswool disc or wool-cotton attachment. Alternatively, on tops, upright surfaces, or small areas, dry polishing is possible with an orbital or manual wheel, using a white disc or pad, or a compact felt or wool-cotton cloth.
The product is fast drying and in any case, dries within 1-2 hours from application.
The surface can be opened to floor traffic about 4-6 hours after the product has been applied.
For daily maintenance of a surface treated with MA 90, we recommend: NEUGEL
For routine heavy-duty cleaning of a surface treated with MA 90, we recommend FABER 30 or DETERFUG, according to the type of material.
For dewaxing a surface treated with MA 90, we recommend: DEC 21 and/or DECERA/P
• Never apply the product to wet surfaces.
• If the product is applied as a stain-proof treatment on a material that has already been primed with a high penetrant water-repellent, wait for this to dry completely before applying MA 90
• Do not apply the product to overly heated surfaces.
• Do not apply the product when there is an imminent risk of rain or frost, or in presence of mist, fog, or high levels of humidity.
• When applying to recently laid or grouted surfaces, wait for the adhesive or grout to cure completely.
• After redistributing excess product, leave the treatment to cure on its own, without touching up or intervening in the treated area before it is completely dry; this is to prevent uneven finishes after drying.
• Before applying the product to the whole surface, it is advisable to test a small, unexposed area or unused piece to check its suitability for use.