€17.34 incl. VAT
GRAFF GEL is a solvent-based product for the removal of paint, permanent inks, synthetic enamels, resins and graffiti. GRAFF GEL acts by dissolving the synthetic top layers on a surface, bringing the treated material back into view without changing its appearance. Thanks to its characteristic gel formula, GRAFF GEL has a particularly thick consistency that makes it easy and effective to use on walls and vertical surfaces.
GRAFF GEL has a fast, effective action on particularly absorbent supports such as cement, concrete, and natural stone. GRAFF GEL can also be used on delicate materials such as marble, lime-based stone and polished stone without the risk of attack or removal of shine. Once applied to the surface being treated, the product works alone without needing any further processes, until it completely dissolves synthetic surface layers. GRAFF GEL is quick and easy to apply, and its use will not alter the surface’s original appearance.
Basaltina - Lava Stone
Porcelain gres Lappato
Porcelain gres Honed
Porcelain gres Natural or Structured
Porcelain gres Structured
Manufactured Stone (Eco-stone)
✓ Excellent synthetic layers dissolving power
✓ Delicate the material
✓ Quick and easy application
✓ Versatile product
✓ Suitable for vertical surfaces
This product can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
Brush, Spatula, Direct application to stains
Preparing and cleaning the surface
• Carefully clean the surface, making sure to remove any dust or dirt present.
• Never use GRAFF GEL on wet surfaces; make sure that the surface to be treated is dry or at most, only slightly damp.
• Do not apply GRAFF GEL to overly heated surfaces. We recommend applying the product during the coolest periods of the day.
• In case the surface to be treated has a superficial layer of wax, proceed to the removal of the same with Double Stripping.
• The product is for use without dilution. Pour the undiluted product straight onto the surface being treated. Use a brush, spatula or if simpler, pour directly onto the surface, covering it completely with a thick layer of product.
• Let the product act on the surface until the synthetic has been removed completely. The necessary time depends on the residues and the absorption level of the surface being treated.
Generally, the time required to dissolve the synthetic surface layers can be summed up as follows:
- Enamels, paints and resins, and synthetic residues on compact, non-absorbent materials: between 30 and 60 minutes of contact time;
- Enamels, paints and resins, and synthetic residues on porous, rough, and absorbent materials: between 1 and 3 hours of contact time;
- Polyester grout stains that have penetrated through the stone: from 3 to 12 hours
For stains that require longer contact time, we recommend applying a sufficiently thick layer of product to avoid having to add more if it dries too quickly.
• Once the time has passed, proceed to remove the product and its residues. To remove GRAFF GEL use paper towels, cloths, or a wet vacuum to soak up all the residues. Wipe the surface with a slightly damp cloth or a mop and wait for it to dry thoroughly before assessing the stain removal results.
If the finished result is not satisfactory, repeat the product application process as described above.
When working to remove polyester grout stains from natural stone, it may be necessary to pass over the surface with a mechanical polisher to increase the surface absorption and therefore, the penetration of the stain remover, for more effective results.
Opening to floor traffic
After rinsing the surface with water, wait for the floor to dry completely before opening to foot traffic.
• For the daily cleaning of a surface treated with GRAFF GEL we recommend: NEUGEL or ALGAFLOOR
• For deep cleaning of a surface treated with GRAFF GEL we recommend: FABER 30 or DETERFUG, according to the type of surface to be cleaned
• Following a stain removal operation using GRAFF GEL, we recommend using a water-proofing and/or stain-proofing treatment to be selected according to the characteristics and intended use of the surface.
– Never apply the product to wet surfaces.
– While applying the product to the surface concerned it must not be exposed to direct sunlight.
– Apply the product to surfaces in temperatures between +5 and +40°C
– When using on recently laid or grouted surfaces, wait for the grout to cure completely.
– To achieve a visually pleasing, even result, above all in the case of absorbent surfaces, we recommend applying the stain remover by treating areas that are larger than the single stained portions, such as a whole tile or room. This area can be decided according to the size and spread of the stain.
– Before applying the product to the whole surface, it is advisable to test a small, unexposed area or unused piece to check its suitability for use.