The Gutter Vacuum
- 3 x 1400 watt industrial motors (which can be run separately or simultaneously)
- Cyclonic action giving extra power
- 100mm side entry port eliminating blockages
- Quick trolley dismount to enable easy access through properties If needed.
- 25 ft of 50mm smooth bore hose (giving a working distance of 50ft without moving the vacuum)
- Lightweight 1.5 meter carbon fibre poles X 4 as standard (20ft),
- Wet or dry application with a side hose for easy water drainage.
- 80 litre tank (big enough for all your needs but not too big to make to make it cumbersome)
- Safe – no need for ladders
- Very fast one person operation
- Up to 40ft of Super Lightweigth Carbon fibre poles, extra poles at €100 per section.
- For both domestic and commercial properties
- Upgrade available with optional camera and screen, ideal for site surveys.
Specifications of the Gutter Vacuum
* 4200 W (3 X 1400 W) By-Pass Double Stage Motor – 10197 litres per minute airflow
* Professional Wet & Dry Vacuum
* European made
* 220-230 V / 50/60 Hz
* TANK CAPACITY 60 lt. / 55 lt. : Dirty Water
* TANK MATERIAL: STAINLESS STEEL
* CABLE: 10 m. / 2 x 1,5 mm²
* LOCKING SYSTEM: Metal Lock
* HOSE: 25ft of smooth bore Ø50 mm
* Cable Hook on Pushing Handle
* 180 degree blue tool holder
135 degree blue tool holder
Regular end tool
Long reach end tool
Stainless Steel dirt breaker
* Durable Wheels
* Buoy Motor Protecting System
* Discharging Hose System
* Pushing Handle
Specifications of the carbon fibre poles
Our poles are 100% carbon fibre and are extremely lightweight and strong.
The poles are made so the top of the poles are very slightly flared and the bottoms are very slightly tapered such that the tubes can slot together end-to-end.
They weigh just 340g/section (per 1.5m length).