5 kg Tub
SPM Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Powder is a multi-purpose, oxygenated carpet and upholstery cleaning agent. It is regarded as one of the best products in the industry using advanced micro-splitting technology as opposed to traditional detergent based products. One 5l of pre-spray is sufficient to clean the carpet in a average 3 bed house – 5 x 15g scoops cost less than €1.
SPM Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Powder does not contain detergent, optical brightener, enzymes, solvents, or caustic akalis. SPM can be used as a single product solution for all types of carpet and fabric cleaning operations, subject to pre-testing.
Mix 15ml SPM Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Powder (1 measure scoop) per litre of hot water. Apply by sprayer, agitiate and extract, SPM works on contact, once applied agitate and rinse. For use in an in line sprayer mix 120ml (8 measure scoops) per litre of hot water.
Mix 15ml. (1 measure scoop) per 5 litres of hot water for use in tank.
Mix 700 ml in 20 litres of hot water to make metering concentrate. Set meter at 3 GPH.
Mix 15ml. (1 measure scoop) SPM Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Powder in 5 litres of hot water. Pre-spray, Moisten bonnet with cleaning solution and clean with an even overlapping motion. When bonnet becomes soiled, rinse and re-wet with cleaning solution.
Always pretest carpet or fabric for colour fastness and texture change with ready-to-use solution before proceeding. Always mix thoroughly in hot water and agitate for best results.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Great product!
- Great product from start to finish.(Posted on 15/12/2014)
- Great product
- Have used this product on my some of my end of tenancy carpet cleans(heavy stains and very dirty) and the results were outstanding, i have found it also reduces the need for spotting therefore saving your back and knees! would highly recommend if you haven’t already tried it (Posted on 26/11/2013)
- I have given SPM a real trial since i started to use Solutions chemicals, all i can say is it has never let me down, works excellent on synthetics and great on wool with final phase in the extraction water.
The dirt just dissolves with SPM even as you agitate before it’s extracted.
Excellent stuff..(Posted on 15/10/2013)
- SPM = It Really Works
- Yes it does! Pre – treated a well oiled carpet with SPM (and boost) I though the carpet should be thrown away.
Sprayed, agitated for a 10 mins, then rinsed. Result… ALL the engine oil came out of the carpet.
SPM all the way for me!
(Posted on 21/06/2013)
- This product is fast acting on both wool mix and synthetic carpets removing a variety of spots, marks and stains without the need for spotting afterwards. It’s great on high traffic areas. It is easy to extract without leaving any sticky residue behind in.
- This “must have product” is now a permanent addition to my arsenal of products
(Posted on 29/05/2013)
- Superb chemical
- Been using SPM since January, predominately on synthetic / man-made carpets and have been very impressed with the results. Apply by pre-spray, good agitation and HWE for a quality clean. One thing I’ve noticed with SPM is how much less spotting I have to do, thus saving the back and knees. Also a small amount goes a long way, so economical.(Posted on 28/03/2013)