Fusion 8 Super-Concentrate Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner – 2 litre (ALSO IN 5Ltr SIZE HERE)
Revolutionary technology – Unique to Solution.
Eco-friendly – Biodegradable, no detergents, enzymes or peroxides.
pH neutral in dilution and has built-in anti-foam and soil retardant.
Suitable for all water-tolerant fibres – natural or synthetic.
Effective over a wide temperature range.
Economical in use – dilutes at 1:160
Pre-spray the area to be cleaned with Fusion 8 diluted at 1:140 – 1:160. Brush in well, allow a short dwell, and then rinse with plain water (hot,warm or even cold).
Add to the clean tank of your machine at 1:160.
As with carpets, this versatile product can either be applied direct to the fabric and fresh-water rinsed or used as an in-tank cleaning agent.
Fusion 8 – How it works, it’s magic!
Fusion 8 is formulated using a unique blend of polymers, penetrants, builders, dispersant’s and anti-foam agents.
The product penetrates into soil deposits bound on to fibres by oil, grease, tacky residues from spills or detergents in used in previous cleans, Fusion 8 then breaks them up into small particles.
Fusion8 also contains a unique wetting agent which helps penetrate the fibres, these molecules attach the the soil and not the fibres making it very easy to rinse clear. Soil and residues are both locked in, the water content is then free to evaporate quickly because there are no detergent residue’s trying to hold onto the water molecules.
Benefits include accelerated drying with reduced risk of browning issues. The protective polymer, which helps prevent re-adhesion of soil to fibres during normal service also eases release of this dry, encapsulated soil .
The overall result is a cleaner carpet, much improved resistance to wet and dry resoiling, enhanced dry soil pick-up during subsequent vacuuming and easier cleaning in the future.
- > More thorough cleaning.
- > No tacky residues to produce rapid re-soiling.
- > Neutral formulation – no fibre damage, no need to acid rinse.
- > Reduced wick back and browning due to continuing encapsulation effect.
- > Shortened drying times over conventional products.
- > Enhanced dry soil pick-up.
- > Stain resistance.
- > Improved soil release during subsequent cleans.
- > Effective at high dilutions means economical in use. (Standard dilution 1:160)
- > Biodegradable formulation.
- > Versatility of formulation means can be used in all types of process including spotting, low moisture, etc.