Fusion 8 Super-Concentrate.
Revolutionary technology – unique to Cleaning Warehouse.
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable, no detergents, enzymes or peroxides.
- pH neutral in dilution and has built-in anti-foam and soil retardant.
- Suitable for all water-tolerant fibres – natural or synthetic.
- Effective over a wide temperature range.
- Economical in use – dilutes at 1:160
Pre-spray the area to be cleaned with Fusion 8 diluted at 1:140 – 1:160. Brush in well, allow a short dwell, and then rinse with plain water (hot,warm or even cold).
Add to the clean tank of your machine at 1:160.
As with carpets, this versatile product can either be applied direct to the fabric and fresh-water rinsed or used as an in-tank cleaning agent.
- > More thorough cleaning.
- > No tacky residues to produce rapid re-soiling.
- > Neutral formulation – no fibre damage, no need to acid rinse.
- > Reduced wick back and browning due to continuing encapsulation effect.
- > Shortened drying times over conventional products.
- > Enhanced dry soil pick-up.
- > Stain resistance.
- > Improved soil release during subsequent cleans.
- > Effective at high dilutions means economical in use. (Standard dilution 1:160)
- > Biodegradable formulation.
- > Versatility of formulation means can be used in all types of process including spotting, low moisture, etc.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Absolutely great
- I used Fusion 8 today on some soiled upholstery and a rug.
Amazed how easy this made the job, used as a low moisture pre spray and with a small dwell time, allowed the extraction to be conducted with easy. Highly recommended!(Posted on 23/06/2017)
- An amazing upholstery cleaner & carpet grease cutter
- If I’m not using M Power this is my next choice for carpets & I still cannot believe just how little I need in my pre-spray! It does exactly what it says on the label & is amazingly easy on upholstery.(Posted on 25/10/2016)
- Along with M Power, this is quite simply the best prespray i have ever used, since trying it my after spotting is cut down to an absolute minimum, it just works so well (Posted on 25/10/2016)