Gum-off-it! Chewing gum remover.
The Water Soluable solution for Chewing Gum, Paint, Marker Pen, Adhesive and Paint .
A simple natural solvent solution for chewing gum problems which also has many other uses. Leaves no residue – can be washed out with warm water.
Gum-off-it! contains an amalgam of Ethanol and Amphipathic extracts of essential Oils and has been specifically formulated as a thixotropic ‘gel’ in order to contain it on gum and inhibit unnecessary ingress down the yarn where it could compromise certain adhesive or latex primary backings.
Removes all kinds of adhesives, Marker Pen, Grease, Waxes and paints from most surfaces.
Directions for use:
For all chewing gum deposits in Barrier Mats, Floor Textiles, Clothing and all smooth surfaces.
- Pierce the gum deposit with a small screwdriver, gum perforator or similar tool.
- Coat the whole area of the gum with a liberal coating of Gum-off-it!.
- Pierce the Gum through the gel once more. These holes will allow the Gum-off-it! access to the underside of the gum in order to release the entangled face fibres and speed up the work.
- Leave until the gum softens OR gently agitate to speed up the chemical process and roll up the gum and put into a plastic bag.
- Older, well-entrenched gum may need a repeat application.
- When area is free of gum wipe out once more with Gum-off-it! and finish with a damp cloth or extraction rinse.
Surfaces to which Gum-off-it! can be applied:
All hard surfaces (except rubber/latex and polycarbonate), Astroturf, Carpets, Curtains, Clothing, China, Car Bodies, Fabrics, Glass, Human Hair, Paintwork, Pet Fur, Upholstery, Whiteboards and Windscreens.
Gum-off-it! will deodorise & remove:
Ball point Pen Ink (non-permanent dye), Blue Tack, Blood, Butter, Chewing Gum, Contact Adhesives (cellotape remnants etc.) Cream, Candle Wax, Cooking Oil, Grease, Glue Deposits, Gravy, Motor Grease, Correction Fluid, Lipstick (from clothes) Oil, Permanent Marker, Super Glue , Tar, Wet Paint ,Wax Shoe Polish, etc.