Final Phase Acidic Rinse Agent
Should You Use a Rinse Agent?
On carpet that has great amounts of residue, or if the carpet is a printed nylon, use an acid rinse, such as Final Phase , to neutralize the excess alkalinity left over from previous cleanings.
The acid rinse prevents any type of potential bleeding, stabilises colours and prevents browning/yellowing and will brighten the colour in a printed carpet.
Final Phase is a low residue, ultra concentrated acidic rinse agent.
Contains corrosion inhibitors. neutralises & removes detergent residues.
Can be used as a rinse agent or as an after spray. Leaves the carpet in a proper pH balance.
ALWAYS PRE-TEST IN AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA PRIOR TO COMMENCING IN EACH AND EVERY CASE.
Directions & Dilutions:
For a portable machine add 30 ml of Final Phase to 20 L of rinse water.
As a browning treatment – treat the area concerned at a dilution of 20ml of Final Phase per 1L of water (1:50). Allow a 45 minutes contact time, then rinse using your extraction machine with Final Phase added to the clean water tank at a dilution of 7ml per 1L of water (1:150)
As a dye fix used as a pre-treatment prior to cleaning – 1:150.
As an after spray dilute 1:150 6-7ml per litre.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Simply The Best
- This is the best acidic rinse on the market in my opinion. Very economical rinse and great for removing tea, coffee and urine.(Posted on 06/08/2017)
- Easiest de-browning treatment EVER!
- As an acidic rinse/ dye stabilizer, limescale corrosion inhibitor in your machine, tea/ coffee & urine remover this is awesome & so economical. Best product on the market!(Posted on 19/11/2016)
- Lasts longer than any other acid rinse I’ve tried in the truckmount, great on browning as well. Costs a bit more but the dilution makes up for it so all good.(Posted on 30/10/2016)
- As far as acid rinse goes it’s the best out there. Also great for flushing it though your portable to get rid of limescale.(Posted on 25/10/2016)